“No successful business without quality marketing” is axiomatic, “every business must have a quality organic SEO process”, now that’s OUR statement at WadiDigital.
In view of the ever-increasing use of search engines, the presence of your business on the search engine results pages can be the difference between your business succeeding or failing. SEO is designed to put your business as high as possible in the eyes of the service seeker to help them make the right and logical decision – to do business with you!
SEO must be simple, efficient and above all transparent. This is important so potential customers know everything that occurs during the SEO process, month after month.
Our focus on customer transparency and being customer service centered is the cornerstone of WadiDigital values. The reason behind this is simple: We work with the people behind the business, we love people and our daily interaction with our clients. Our success is measured by our clients’ success.
We offer a unique and refreshing process of SEO and service! You will feel the difference in our first conversation, so let’s talk! (Contact WadiDigital)
The Milestones Of Our SEO Process
Every SEO project starts with a detailed plan, we leave nothing to chance and everything is done out of a clear strategy determined together with the client. Here is our methodology, a methodology developed over many years of experience and success in international and local competitive arenas:
- Understanding the business – Every quality SEO starts with a call with the client where we learn about your business’s advantages and business models, the marketing uniqueness of the business, and the competitive advantages.This research has an acute role in the success of the SEO process, because in order to maximize business potential, we must understand the business in its entirety.
It is important to note that the size of your business is not relevant. With the right choice of keywords, we can leverage the advantages of your business and make any SEO project a success.
- Content strategy for Amazing websites – many SEO industry leaders admit – “Content is KING!” Indeed, a site with relevant quality content, that the searcher is looking for will usually gain a better position on Google and a higher conversion rate.
The idea is simple – to give the searcher the information they were seeking that is both interesting and helpful. This saves the searcher time and unnecessary browsing between web pages. This is a necessary trait for increasing the interaction between the business and the searcher, and as a result, strengthening the brand and the product – while making the searcher a potential client or customer.
When we sit down to write a content strategy we examine the state of content already on the site, how can we channel it for the sake of SEO and what improvements are required. After that we try to “get into the shoes of the searcher” and assess what will be the best content we want to show at different points of interaction on your website.
- Do Not Neglect the Technical Aspects – every search engine is basically a bot with high learning abilities, that operates within a clear framework of laws and guidelines. The goal of each site you want ranked, is to position itself to the search engine in the right technically manner. In other words, the way people interact your website should be the same way the “Google spiders” crawl and interact with your site. This will make your SEO natural and organic.
There are many technical aspect and they tend to vary between each and every site, most importantly these include:
- Correct access of Robots.txt file
- Site XML map
- Arrangement of tags on the site according to the search engine guidelines
- Site speed and loading test
- Site adaptation to different devices (desktop, tablet, smartphone)
- “Informants” such as bread crumbs and schemas and a variety of technical elements that will vary from site to site
This is an important place to emphasize the point we raised above: From our perspective, transparency and understanding of each stage of the technical optimization process is a necessary condition for the success of your business’s SEO. We invest our time for detailed explanation of each section of the technical aspects in SEO. We even include different solutions to the same problems… all in favor of connecting the client to the process and making the process of SEO fully adapted to any business and individual.
- Working with Third Party Companies – Changes to the Website sometimes require additional entities such as programming companies, designers, and content writers. At these launch points, we stand by our client and help them save money while considering the importance of any change while providing alternative solutions.
- Website SEO Does Not Happen Only Within Your Website – one of the most important elements in any SEO process is the feedback and positive criticism that the business receives from other sites on the web, aka links.According to search engines, links are “recommendations” to your site. Why else would a website include a link to your site unless they would recommend your relevance. The search engine identifies these links and passes the link “power” as one of the parameters responsible for ranking the site on Google.
The rule of thumb in this case is simple, a stronger link will be a link from a more ‘reliable source’ (in search engine terms) and from a more central location on the site.When we think of links we first think about the nearest circle of business, such as: supplier, business partners, PR companies, etc. After maximizing the nearest circle, we examine the options in the market and look to find the right links for each client, to help them get quality recommendations that will improve rankings.
Did you really read all this? We would like to show our gratitude for your interest in SEO by providing a complete free website overview and audit as a token of our appreciation. Please leave your details here and we will contact you, prepare a full site audit, followed by a screenshare audit review with our SEO experts. Looking forward to helping!